Presentation and history
The ski area of Roc d'Enfer is located between 1000 and 2244m.
HISTORY OF SAINT JEAN D'AULPS
1969 Creation of the ski area "La Grande Terche" with the installation of two lifts to "The Moussière from above"
1973 Takeover of the station by the municipal committee Construction of lift Des Têtes and Chairlift Place de la Grande Terche
1975 Construction of Esserailloux lift, and the baby lift Terchette
1976 Construction of the baby lift Bray. Integration of the Portes du Soleil
1979 Construction of two chairlifts, the Chargeau and Graydon
1980 Replacement of Chairlift Place de la Grande Terche place by gondola
1983 Construction of the lift Lanchereau
1987 Creation of the circuit "Roc d'enfer"
1988 Replacing the Gondola 4 seats with a new 6-seater Gondola.
24 Avril 2006 Obtaining ISO 9001 certification in 2000
6 Novembre 2006 End of the governance by the municipal comittee and creation of SIVU Roc d'Enfer
HISTORY OF LA CHEVRERIE - BELLEVAUX
1971 Creation of a private company of lifts: SATC (tourism development corporation Chevrerie) Commissioning the lifts Cabri and Ecole 1.
1981 Creation of two additional lifts : Ecole 2 and Etang
1986 Creation of the SAEM Val d'Enfer (Development Corporation mixed economy) between Bellevaux and many small local shareholders.
1987 Commissioning of the chairlift and ski lift Torchon Follys, thus inaugurating the opening of the Roc d'Enfer circuit. Dissolution of the SAEM and creation of governance lifts La Chèvrerie.
1992 Installation of the first artificial snow gun
1998 Beginning of the network snowmaking on the slope of Châl
6 Novembre 2006 End of the municipal authority is replaced by SIVU Roc d'Enfer